EtherealFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethereal Flyff Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[New]Mspretty GM application ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mspretty

[New]Mspretty GM application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: [New]Mspretty GM application ^^   [New]Mspretty GM application ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Name:hedrick

Xat Name/ ingame name:Mspretty

Flyff Experience as a player:Hmm, i start playing flyff when i was an 5th grader its on v7 flyff (online) and i ended up to v13 because i got busy and bored cause of low exp. and i think almost 1 month i search for private server so dont get bored and i played many server before like monster flyf (2 weeks), flyff for fame (1month), lanzflyff (1month), flyff for mango and fly for democracy for almost (5 months)....

Flyff Experience as a GM: Hmmm, no exp. yet but ill do my best to help others who need help and i dont ignore them.

Hours online per day:9 hours for weakends and 3-5 hours to weak days because i need to go in school. XP

Personal information:

LANGUAGE:english/ filipino
Im nice if they are nice to me and approchable if someone or somebody needs me ...

WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE ME AS A GM:
I want to apply for GM because firstly i want to help in the ethereal server and make this a big community ill invite people to join (not forced) and ill do my best to make ethereal on the top list of flyff pserver..
secondly, I want to exprience what does GM do compared to the normal players and i want to spect those who are cheating in the game and those who dosn't play fair..
lastly, and to make players happy and contented..

†HOPE YOU LIKE IT†
thanks for reading.
-Mspretty-
Back to top Go down
xStrawberry

xStrawberry

PostSubject: Re: [New]Mspretty GM application ^^   [New]Mspretty GM application ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:18 am

Applied recently on old server. If hired there, will never be hired here.
Back to top Go down
mspretty

PostSubject: strawb.   [New]Mspretty GM application ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 am

Hmm, i apply there because if ill be rejected here ill have a chance on that one thats alll...
Smile
sorry strawb for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New]Mspretty GM application ^^   [New]Mspretty GM application ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[New]Mspretty GM application ^^
Page 1 of 1