EtherealFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethereal Flyff Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaduw's GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaduw

Shaduw

Shaduw's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Shaduw's GM Application.   Shaduw's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 am

Name:
Alex

XAT Name:
Shaduw

IGN:
Shaduw

Time zone:
(GMT +10:00) Brisbane

Schedule:
Due to me being homeschooled and currently not being employed, I am free Monday - Sunday unless plans or an emergency come up. If that is the case however, I will inform the staff right away.

Information about me:
I’m 14; I am a major gamer, I am a very responsible, trustworthy, and dedicated person. I see things through till the end no matter what the consequences and outcome may be.

Experience:
I have played FlyFF since the beginning of V6 to the end of V12.
I have played several different FlyFF private servers so I know the game structure, and how the staff / community should work.
I have been a GM on 2 servers (Xtreme FlyFF and FlyForLoners.) so I know the basic commands and the staff / community structure. (I do not have any screen shots due to me constantly have to reformat my computer.)
I have been a chat moderator for several places, and am currently one at Ethereal FlyFF.
I have been co-owner / head admin, head mod, and mod at several different Runescape private servers.

Reason I feel I should be hired:
I believe I should be due to my knowledge, professionalism, skills, and dedication to the positions I have been given. I believe I have the responsibility, dedication, knowledge, and professional skills, to obtain this title and fulfill any task given to me as a staff member.

If there is any additional information that is required from me, you can contact me via forums, MSN, the MSN group, or in-game. (Staff only)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and base your judgment on it.
Back to top Go down
xStrawberry

xStrawberry

PostSubject: ^^   Shaduw's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:15 pm

I can vouch for his activity, his honesty, and his helpfulness. I've seen him do these things regardless of responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Shaduw's GM Application.   Shaduw's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:29 pm

I don't know if we need any more GM staff.

but I'd work beside you.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaduw's GM Application.   Shaduw's GM Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaduw's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1