EtherealFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethereal Flyff Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twin GM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xTwin

Twin GM application Empty
PostSubject: Twin GM application   Twin GM application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:40 pm

ok im applying for gm because i have experience in other flyff server one of them was Demon Flyff i am very qualified for this task because my loyalty to this game has never stoped i started playing this game when i was in the 2nd grade and now im in the 2nd year of highschool flyff is a very fun game and i try to never abandon it and when i become GM i will help the community FOLLOW the rules do events for the player (But only 1 of course) and be a good help to the community every single day i will be online to check the players the server I will report on the momment wen there is a bug or a hacker in game i will be fair to players and i will not do favoritism among players this is my life long game i will help this server go strong i promise if you hire me ur server will be better and i will try to recruit more players my friends and some of my family members well hire me if u must

Twin rabbit
Back to top Go down
xStrawberry

xStrawberry

PostSubject: Re: Twin GM application   Twin GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:37 am

Please show us proof of your experience. Screen shots?
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Twin GM application   Twin GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:19 pm

I don't think flyff has been around that long bro.
o_0
Back to top Go down
xTwin

PostSubject: Re: Twin GM application   Twin GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:30 pm

It was bro in Philippines v6 was the assenstion
Back to top Go down
xTwin

PostSubject: Re: Twin GM application   Twin GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Twin GM application Flyff00003

THIS IS THE ONLY PICK I HAVE I DELETED DEMON FLYFF ALREDY THIS ONE GM PICTURE
Back to top Go down
xTwin

PostSubject: Re: Twin GM application   Twin GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Twin GM application Flyff00003

THIS IS THE ONLY PICK I HAVE I DELETED DEMON FLYFF ALREDY THIS ONE GM PICTURE
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

PostSubject: Re: Twin GM application   Twin GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:46 pm

It has been around for that long but please use some sort of format for your next app if you wish to apply again.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin GM application   Twin GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin GM application
Page 1 of 1