EtherealFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethereal Flyff Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[New] Twin's GM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twin

[New] Twin's GM application Empty
PostSubject: [New] Twin's GM application   [New] Twin's GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Name: Anton

Xat Name:Twin

IGN:Twin

Flyff Experience as a player: I have experienced playing Demo,Lanz,Demon,Pilipinas they are all ok servers but i think Ethreal will be better and the owner much better than demo if you hire me ill help alot in the server help ppol make events play fair and never pick sides this will be a great oppurtunity for me if i get accepted flyff is realy a fun game playing since v6 - v14 thats 7 years of playing flyff straight and i have plenty of flyff experience i might be a very big help to the staff even as a normal player i still tend to help people so yeah ima be a big help lol! lol!

Flyff Experience as a GM:I experienced in Lanz Flyff a good server but not good enough so i quit i here this server is better that demo. Demo was good but yeah this is better Very Happy as i said i can be a big help i make events for players and help them an i never pick sides among players i want to be fair and play fair i wish i get accepted

Here Is the Gm proof of Lanz Flyff

: [New] Twin's GM application Flyff00003]

Hours online per day: School Days 2-4 hours, Weekends (Mostly Afk) 20 hours (Not Afk) 5 hours

Personal Information: I am Anton Very Happy i am a friendly guy and i want to help out people i am Pinoy and proud to be one and i want to meet new frieds i hate people who ignore without a damn reason i like ones who dont waiting for a reply gives me stress but i can wait i am patient too Smile well ok thats all i can say

I HOPE I GET ACCEPTED

~With Much Respect ,Twin~
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

PostSubject: Re: [New] Twin's GM application   [New] Twin's GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm

I don't appreciate you applying with two different forum names.
Back to top Go down
Geeerardo

PostSubject: Re: [New] Twin's GM application   [New] Twin's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:58 am

Lol, you just applied on FFD yesteday and applied here too? Imo you should pick one server and not if you get hired on FFD leave here because you got some damn powers. And I think the pic proves nothing, since it can be googled too, it got a whole different name.
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

PostSubject: Re: [New] Twin's GM application   [New] Twin's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 am

You were hired on FFD. Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New] Twin's GM application   [New] Twin's GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[New] Twin's GM application
Page 1 of 1