EtherealFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethereal Flyff Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vanille´s [GM] Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanille

Vanille

Vanille´s  [GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Vanille´s [GM] Application   Vanille´s  [GM] Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Name:
Christina Harris

Xat Name:
Sonnenfussel

I am currently a student.

Languages Spoken:
I know German/English and a little little little bit of Spanish, French, and Russian.

Time Zone:
Germany (GMT +1)

My Hours Online:
Monday - Friday 4-6 Hours a day.
Saturday and Sunday 6-8 Hours a day.
I am a student still, so my schedule could vary, however I will inform everyone when/if it does.

Experience:
I have played FlyFF off and on since V7.
I have played several different servers, so I know how the community and the staff should work.
I have had some knowledge as a GM; however, I don’t have any screen shots since it has been some time.
I have not had experience as a GM for a V14 or V15 server; however I am willing to learn if there is a need for it.

Information about Me:
I am a very easy person to get along with; I am very reliable, trustworthy, and a friendly person. I am quite laid back however; I can be strict when needed.

Reason I should be hired: I feel I should be hired due to my knowledge and skills. I believe I have the responsibility and dedication to obtain this job title and fulfill it.

If there is any additional information that you need or any questions that you would like to ask, please contact me via forums/in-game or you can contact me on MSN (Staff Only).

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

~ Christina ( Vanille )
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

PostSubject: Re: Vanille´s [GM] Application   Vanille´s  [GM] Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Very decent App. I noticed your still Lord on Fly for Democracy? If you were to be hired would you leave there and stay loyal here? Or play both?
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Vanille´s [GM] Application   Vanille´s  [GM] Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 am

Well, i´m only playing at FFD cuz i´m Lord and i dont have an other server , when this server goes online i´ll quit at FFD ^^"
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

PostSubject: Re: Vanille´s [GM] Application   Vanille´s  [GM] Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:12 pm

I'm heavily considering hiring you for the temp gm position that will open up in late june/july when Lynn leaves for one month to France.

In the time between then I'm willing to help with commands and get you some useful tools to use as a GM. If you do well for that month you will most likely stay GM.

If you are up for this task I suggest you join the Ethereal Flyff msn group

group1284856@groupsim.com

this way you'll meet all the staff members and players and it will be easier to train you Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Vanille´s [GM] Application   Vanille´s  [GM] Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:04 am

Thanks a lot for that chance Jon, and thx that u help me then x3
Back to top Go down
xStrawberry

xStrawberry

PostSubject: Re: Vanille´s [GM] Application   Vanille´s  [GM] Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:58 am

I'd like to be more familiar with you....joining the msn group is a good start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanille´s [GM] Application   Vanille´s  [GM] Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanille´s [GM] Application
Page 1 of 1